TUNIS. TUNISIA. AFRICA. EARTH.
The Culinary Destination Trip of a Lifetime.
Late November 2024
6 DAYS • DELICIOUS MEALS • LOCALLY GUIDED TOURS • AMAZING ACCOMMODATIONS
EXPERTS IN THE FIELD • CELEBRATION OF THE 2023 OLIVE HARVEST • ALL TRAVEL TO & FROM DESTINATIONS
TUNIS. TUNISIA. AFRICA. EARTH.
SIX IMMERSIVE DAYS
Each Day Has a Theme...
DAY 1 - MEDINA MARVELS:
Explore the timeless Medina, a captivating labyrinth brimming with centuries-old treasures. Immerse in local traditions, savor Tunisian cuisine at Fondouk El Atterine, and unwind at the renowned DAR EL JELD Hammam & Spa.
DAY 2 - OLIVE ODESSEY:
Embark on a journey through olive groves at Harimella, the heart of EVOO GOLD. Savor expert-led olive oil tastings, indulge in seaside dining, and soak up the vibrant atmosphere of Hammamet.
DAY 3 - CRAFTSMANSHIP & CULTURE:
Unleash your creativity in a hands-on workshop with skilled artisans. Visit our groves to learn about olive cultivation from trees aging from first year to 100 years old. Experience the essence of Tunisia's handmade treasures and olive oil craft.
DAY 4 - WINE & DINE:
Discover Tunisian wines during a vineyard tour, followed by a delightful vineyard restaurant lunch. Enjoy local performances, embracing the rich culture of Tunisia.
DAY 5 - SIDI BOU SAID SPLENDOR:
Wander through the enchanting streets of Sidi Bou Said, famed for its blue-and-white houses and artistic allure. Savor seaside dining and soak in the Mediterranean vistas amidst cobbled streets and quaint galleries.These captivating descriptions offer a glimpse of the experiences awaiting your travelers on each day of the trip.
DAY 6 - CARTHAGE CHRONICLES:
Dive into the captivating history of Carthage with an expert guide. Meet local historian Leila Sebai. Marvel at olive oil's significance in mesmerizing mosaics. Relish a delightful food demonstration at Reine Didon, blending culinary traditions with ancient tales.
*We reserve the possibility that venues, dates and details may alter. We'll honor our programing as closely as possible.
The Sights Highlights
• Led by EVOO GOLD CEO and EVOOPRENEUR Hella AKROUT and her team.
• Traditional Tunisian Hammam and Spa treatments.
• Guided tours by native English speaking Tunisian citizens.
• Safe travel and passage to and from. every destination.
• Museum visits.
• Amazing accommodations.
• Conversations with local artisans, businesspeople and guides.
• Evening entertainment by local musicians.
• Shopping in Tunisian markets.
•Get a local’s view of the most interesting sights to be seen and the well known sites.
The Culinary Highlights
• Authentic Tunisian cuisine at the finest restaurants in the country.
• Seaside restaurants known for the the freshest seafood from the Mediterranean Sea.
• Cooking demonstrations by renowned local chefs.
• Wine demonstrations and tastings EVOO lessons and tastings.
• Tours of olive mills.
• Participating in the 2023 olive harvest.
• Visit spice shops, pastry shops and other culinary shops in the Medina.
Experience Tunisia's rich history and beauty at Mövenpick Hotel Gammarth Tunis. Nestled in lush Gammarth, just 20 kilometers from Tunis, the hotel offers a tranquil escape with easy access to the city's culture and attractions. We’ll be only minutes from attractions in le Medina, La Marsa, Carthage and the captivating Sidi Bou Said, a vibrant traditional town well-known for its extensive use of blue and white Mediterranean architecture and its stunning view over the port and the Gulf of Tunis. Hotel Accommodations Arranged by EVOO GOLD.
5 Out of the 6 Lunches
4 Out of the 6 Dinners
2 Museum Entrance Fees
All Group Transportation in Tunisia
Airfare is Not Included